Digital Marketing Days in Warsaw
Consolidation of company`s efforts for successful implementation of digital marketing strategies
We are glad to present you the training program “Digital Marketing Days”, with experts` seminars, trainings and practical workshops all over the world. Our goal is to help pharmaceutical companies to reach a fundamentally new level of customer`s communication, expand market vision and find new opportunities.
Previous practical trainings in Kiev and Almaty gathered more than one hundred industry minds from life science and demonstrated high interest in leveraging digital marketing solutions. These trainings included workshops of engaging interactive presentations creation, with insights to the effective usage on the face-to-face calls and remotely.
We are moving further and announce the next Digital Marketing Days in Warsaw on 19th February 2016 – practical multichannel communication, and open discussion of innovative pharma marketing trends and world learning practices. We will draw your attention to delivering better customer engagement and digital transformation of the organization.
- Nataliya Andreychuk, CEO at Viseven, CLM expert
- Slava Vasylenko, COO at Viseven
- Paul McCord, Channel Development Director at Qstream (Dublin)
- Udo Wehkamp, CEO at Amerdis GmbH
- Oksana Matvienko, CMO at Viseven
- Yaroslava Upatova, Customer Excellence Manager at Viseven
- Ruslana Magdych, Pharma CLM Expert at Viseven
9:00 – Registration & Coffee, Objective Setting.
9:30-13:30 – Session 1.
- Embedding digital into the corporate DNA - digital as part of the multi-channel mix and integrated strategy in 2016.
- The rise of the data-driven sales manager: from sales rep to customer experience manager.
- Dive deep into digital: how can pharma benefit from the technology conformity in the pharma-agency ecosystem.
- Build the digital Customer footprint in the channel mix for enhanced and meaningful engagement.
13:30-14:30 – Refreshment Break & Networking.
14:30-16:00 – Session 2.
- Optimise each channel for an improved F2F and digital user experience throughout the customer journey.
- Effective educational modules to reinforce sales team’s knowledge of products, marketing and promotional materials, likewise tools for advanced communication with each customer.
- Content management essentials: increase collaboration, communication and success of your digital marketing strategy.
16:00-18:00 – Hands-on workshop.
- Better engage with your customers in real-time and develop relationships with personalised content and message:
- Find out why pharmaceutical industry must change and evolve.
- Learn how to improve the way you engage with tools and tactics that are available.
18:00 – Closing remarks. Cocktail Reception.
Regent Warsaw Hotel, Belwederska 23 Av., 00-761, Warsaw, Poland
Regent Warsaw Hotel - is a luxury 5-star hotel, which is situated in the diplomatic area, next to the largest park in Warsaw - Łazienki Park. You can easily get to Warsaw Chopin Airport and to the city centre.
Enjoy staying in Warsaw and visiting remarkable sightseeing and tourist attractions: National Museums, Palace of Culture and Science, places related to Fryderyk Chopin and other. Walk the historic streets of the city - the Old Town, discovering atmospheric places, alleys, galleries and cosy cafes.
For more information about the event visit official Viseven website.